18V 1/2" IMPACT WRENCH - CONSTRUCTION / SITE MODEL
Powered by a smooth digital brushless motor, for frictionless operation and fuelled by a high quality Li-Ion 18v batteries, the Kielder KWT-002CS 1/2” Impact Wrench delivers 430Nm of torque from a compact size (152mm length). Features clip & pin square drive and enhanced dust protection making it suitable for site use. Weighing only 1.7kg (with 4.0Ah battery fitted) it is well balanced and comfortable to operate, even in those tight / awkward areas. Equipped with a variable speed trigger for optimum control when tightening, electronic brake which offers near instant stopping power and ergonomic soft-grip handle for comfortable operation.
- 430Nm max torque, with up to 3250 impacts per minute for effective removal of stubborn fastenings.
- Compact size unit, only 152mm in length, enables access to tighter areas.
- Strong and robust, but still lightweight and comfortable. Only 1.7kg with 4.0Ah battery fitted.
- Professional quality digital brushless motor provides smooth, frictionless operation; prolongs battery life and optimises power delivery.
- Equipped with forward / reverse switch, variable speed trigger for optimum control when tightening and electronic brake, which offers near instant stopping power.
- Compatible with Kielder's interchangeable TYPE18 18v Li-ion battery system.
- 1/2” Clip & Pin Square Drive (SKWT-002-CSPO Pin & O-Ring can be used to secure socket - sold separately).
- 1 year warranty, plus Service Offer which includes two free services of the Impact Wrench (one chargeable service in-between the 2 free services).
Max Torque: 430Nm
Drive: 1/2” Square
Tool Length: 152mm
Weight (with 4.0Ah battery): 1.7kg
Motor: Digital Brushless
Gearbox: All Metal
Impact Rate: 0-3250ipm