The smaller tool flight case in the Kielder PRO range; the PRO-S is portable and lightweight, making it easy to carry from job-to-job. A professional quality, heavy-duty case supplied with 1 x Standard Flexi Foam Insert, Cutting Tool and Instructions, meaning you can design a layout that is tailored to your tool kit. Perfect for storing hand tools and accessories.
Ideal for motorsport service crews, race & rally teams, plus any application / industry where mobile tool and equipment storage is required, such as fitters, agriculture, construction, service and maintenance.
Kielder Tool Combo Kits are also available. Click below for more details.
- Dual locking system, with additional padlock provision for security.
- Composite side panels, saving weight - only 6.8kg!
- 3 spring action handles (1 x Top & 2 x Side), snap back from upright to flat position.
- Robust steel ball shaped corners provide extra protection.
- Aluminium side-trim.
- Customisable name plaque.
- Also supplied with hand tool holder, which is attached under the lid.
505mm (L) x 360mm (W) x 175mm (D) - External
485mm (L) x 330mm (W) x 135mm (D) - Internal
Foam Insert Dimensions:
485mm (L) x 330mm (W) x 100mm (D)
Tool Flight Case
1 x Standard Flexi Foam Insert
1 x Hand Tool Holder
1 x Cutting Tool & Instructions
*Standard Flexi Foam is supplied Uncut.
Please note: Tools and Accessories (i.e. Sockets) shown in some of the images are not included. Images showing full contents are for illustration purposes only.