MORRIS Multivis MLR 10W-50 (X-RPM Competition 10W-50)
Multivis MLR 10W-50 is a fully synthetic multi-grade motor oil developed directly from motor racing technology, where it has proven to be far superior to conventional oils under these arduous conditions. This oil has an extremely wide viscosity rating and will provide superior performance in petrol engines.
- The synthetic oil technology provides outstanding advantages over conventional mineral oils
- Naturally high viscosity index, giving good flow rates to bearings at low temperatures, coupled with tremendous film strength at high temperatures
- A natural low level of volatility, which prevents valuable oil constituents boiling off during periods of extreme temperatures inside the engine
- Better thermal stability
- Improved high temperature deposit control
- Superior antioxident performance
Multivis MLR 10W-50 is recommended for all turbo charged and naturally aspirated petrol and diesel engines, for ordinary road use and also for car racing, endurance events, rallying and all other types or motorsport.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME (when out of stock): approx. 5-7 working days. Lead time may be longer if the product is not in stock with the manufacturer.