Kielder 18V 3/8" IMPACT WRENCH (BARE)
18V 3/8" IMPACT WRENCH - BODY ONLY
Featuring 3/8" square drive allowing you to fit slim-line sockets (from 6mm diameter), this lightweight, compact wrench is ideal when working on smaller fastenings in hard-to-reach areas. So whether you're removing a car's oil pan or even servicing a go-kart, the nimble KWT-002 3/8" is the perfect tool. Equipped with moulded soft grip handle and variable speed trigger switch for optimum comfort and control. Compatible with Kielder TYPE18 battery system.
ULTRA EFFICIENT POWER DELIVERY & INCREASED RUN TIME PER CHARGE
• 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds.
• Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
• Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power.
VERSATILE & EASY TO USE
• High performance from a low electrical current, with no power drop off at peak output.
• Variable trigger switch allows speed control when tightening, particularly useful on small fastenings.
• Suitable for a variety of applications; from 6mm to 19mm impact sockets can be used.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT
• 3/8" enables use of slim sockets for easy access to smaller fastenings.
• Only 152mm in length, able to operate in confined spaces.
• Balanced weight distribution during use.