18V 1/4" IMPACT DRIVER
Boasting 200Nm of torque and 3250 impacts per minute, this compact, lightweight Impact Driver makes simple work of the most demanding applications. Powered by a digital brushless motor and fuelled by Samsung Li-Ion batteries which enhances the performance, as well as offering longer run-time and tool life. Features moulded soft-grip handle and variable speed trigger switch for optimum comfort and control.
ULTRA EFFICIENT POWER DELIVERY & INCREASED RUN TIME PER CHARGE
• 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds.
• Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
• Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power.
RELIABLE & STABLE PERFORMANCE
• High quality Samsung battery cells.
• Lithium-ion technology. No memory effect from partial charging.
• A charged battery unit will hold it's charge for up to 12 months.
• Compatible Kielder TYPE18 battery system.
POWER TO GET THE JOB DONE
• High performance from a low electrical current, with no power drop off at peak output.
• Variable trigger switch allows speed control when tightening, particularly useful on more delicate building materials such as plasterboard.
• Suitable for a variety of applications where high torque is required, such as wide gauge screws and fastenings.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT
• Standard 1/4" Keyless Hex-Bit Drive enables all compatible impact driver bits to be used.
• Only 152mm in length, able to operate in confined spaces.
• Balanced weight distribution during use.
INCLUDES: Choice of Samsung Li-ion Batteries • Charger • Stackable Carry Case.