Powered by a smooth, frictionless digital brushless motor and fuelled by a high-tech Samsung Li-Ion battery (not included), the Kielder KWT-012 1/2” Impact Wrench delivers huge torque performance (700Nm) from a short-body (172mm length). Market leading power-to-weight ratio – weighs just 2.2kg with a 4.0Ah battery fitted. Ideal for the professional garage and workshop; a heavy-duty tool with a high level of break-away torque for wheel nuts and stubborn fastenings. Compatible with Kielder TYPE18 battery system.
ULTRA EFFICIENT POWER DELIVERY & INCREASED RUN TIME PER CHARGE
• 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds.
• Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
• Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power.
• G-Square Technology optimises the power to achieve top torque faster.
POWER TO GET THE JOB DONE
• Offers a very high level of break-away torque; market leading performance from a short-body impact wrench.
• Variable speed trigger, plus high & low torque setting for ultimate control when tightening.
• High performance from a low electrical current, with no power drop off at peak output.
*For best performance, use with TYPE18 4.0Ah battery (KWT-003-03).
1.5Ah (KWT-003-01), 2.0Ah (KWT-003-04) & 3.0Ah (KWT-003-02) batteries are not suitable for use with this product.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT
• Revolutionary short-body impact wrench; only 172mm in length, whilst still offering high torque performance.
• Design enables use within limited spaces if required
• 1/2” Square Drive, common fitment for sockets.