Alpinestars Tech-1 KX Shoes
The Tech-1 KX Kart Racing Shoes are made with a rubber compound sole for excellent grip in all weather conditions and a functionally designed heel and foot counter offering optimised stability on the pedals.
• Designed and developed specifically for the stresses of kart racing.
• Advanced seamless thermo-welded construction consisting of PU film and 3D mesh for ultra-lightweight performance, with no pressure points on foot for improved comfort and superior feel.
• 3D mesh on tongue and collar, plus perforations on shoe’s lateral and medial sides offer optimum breathability and internal cooling.
• External heel, ankle and internal toe reinforcements for abrasion resistance and protection.
• Alpinestars’ lace-lock system constructed from an advanced polymer resin guarantees quick, precise and secure closure of the shoe.
• Dual asymmetric closure system incorporates adjustable ultra-thin hook-and-loop grip strap plus aramidic speed top lacing coupled with para-aramidic eyelets for durability, personalized fit and secure closure.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved fit.
• Soft microfiber collar is cut lower at the rear to allow greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
Available in sizes 2-13 (including 1/2 sizes).
DELIVERY LEAD TIME (when out of stock): approx. 12-14 working days. Lead times may be longer if the product is not in stock with the manufacturer.