Alpinestars Engine Gloves
The Engine Glove is a hybrid multi-material glove which offers high levels of comfort and protection. These gloves are soft, lightweight and flexible, made with mesh panels for optimum levels of breathability, with a tough synthetic suede leather palm making them highly durable. It's also reassuringly protective thanks to the strategically positioned TPR on the knuckles. Another feature is the conductive print on the palm and fingers which allows mechanics to operate a tablet whilst wearing the gloves.
• Lightweight, multi-material glove incorporating a stretch mesh and stretch fabric on the top of the hand.
• Stretch mesh and stretch fabric offer comfort and cooling performance.
• Synthetic suede palm with padding provides grip, durability and tactility.
• Hook and loop grip cuff closure on the back of the hand for a precise fit.
• Strategic 2mm foam padding on fingers for fit and comfort.
DELIVERY LEAD TIME (when out of stock): approx. 12-14 working days. Lead times may be longer if the product is not in stock with the manufacturer.